FOOTBALLLoversWEB

Pages

Chelsea's pursuit of Declan Rice given a huge boost

Chelsea's pursuit of West Ham ace Declan Rice has been given a huge boost after the midfielder revealed that he wants to remain in London.

A host of Prem clubs including the Blues' rivals Man United have been linked with a move for Rice this summer.

But the in-demand centre-mid would prefer to stay close to his London roots if he does decide to leave West Ham.

And Chelsea could be Rice's first pick as he also revealed that he grew up supporting the Blues in a chat with Gary Neville in Kingston-upon-Thames, situated in South-West London.

Neville asked the England star: “Do you still have a house round here?

And Rice responded: “Yeah, I’m here all the time, I’ve always wanted to stay close to this place, I feel like I don’t want to lose my roots.”


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors and FRIENDS

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Followers

Wikipaedia

Search results

Translate

Powered by Blogger.