FOOTBALLLoversWEB

Pages

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang revealed he had a ‘problem’ with Arteta

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has revealed he had a ‘problem’ with Mikel Arteta, which led to him leaving the club.

In his Barcelona unveiling press conference, Aubameyang said, as per football.london: “My last few months at Arsenal were complicated, that’s football sometimes.

“For my part, I never wanted to do anything wrong.

“My problem was only with Arteta. I can’t say much more, I wasn’t happy.”

He added: “Those were difficult months. This is football. I’ve never wanted to do anything wrong, it’s the past and I want to think about the present.”

He also hit claimed on Arteta: “It was just him and he made that decision.

“He wasn’t happy, I can’t tell you more. He wasn’t very happy, I was very calm.”


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors and FRIENDS

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Followers

Wikipaedia

Search results

Translate

Powered by Blogger.