FOOTBALLLoversWEB

Pages

Tanguy Ndombele 'didn't hesitate' to Lyon offer

Tanguy Ndombele has admitted he 'didn't hesitate' when a return to Lyon was offered him.

After ending his Tottenham hell, the 25-year-old said: "I didn't hesitate for long. The discussions were quick. I'm happy to be back.

"I've known five coaches in two and a half years. It's not their fault but I had a little trouble at Tottenham. I wanted something else. Lyon, as I know, is better for adaptation."

Ndombele was also linked with a move to Pochettino’s Paris Saint-Germain, and when asked about PSG's interest, he said: "Discussions with a lot of clubs but a gap between words and action.

"I have three and a half months before the end of the season and Lyon is not bad for me. I left through the front door and it's a risk to come back. I took that risk.

"I think I'm a better player than when I left. I learned in England even though it didn't go well. I'm better physically and mentally."


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors and FRIENDS

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Followers

Wikipaedia

Search results

Translate

Powered by Blogger.